Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Starting a new adventure

We have been so greatful for the last 9 months to have Aunt Kate be Caitlyn's nanny.  What a blessing it was knowing she wasn't with a stranger and had someone who loves her just as much as we do.  But the time has come for the next adventure in Caitlyn's life - school!


After many site visits we chose Kids R Kids and couldn't be happier.  I am very familiar with them since Grandma works for them in Ga and so do many of my old Prodigy friends.  It just made sense that this was the school for her.  I do have to say that I am VERY glad dad took her on her first day, I probably wouldn't have made it out the door.  But she did so well!  Took her a few weeks to adjust, but now she is an old pro! I know that Caitlyn is gonig to enjoy playing with other kids and experience new and exciting things each day - Thank you Kids R Kids, you make it very easy. 

My other favorite part - I get to watch her on camera!

Screen shot of her first day


All smiles after school - and VERY hungry!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment